Planning for the next trip to The Great Barrier Reef? You would be pretty much excited, isn’t it? A part of you would want to throw a parade for the snorkelling trip that you have been planning for years. However, you must be dreaded with the fact that you would have to pack a lot.
What will happen if you forget something? Well, you would end up renting a face mask. Well, if you are not of the opinion to rent, visit The Range so that you can get all these items frugally.
So what to do? Here is a detailed list that you must check while you are gearing up for your next trip to The Reef! Have a look:
- Swimsuits – Since for the maximum time you are going to be underwater, it will be a wise idea that you bring an extra swimsuit.
- Towels – The same notion for towels as well. When you are planning for snorkelling in The Great Barrier Reef, you might need to get a pack of towels. Because there is nothing worse than drying towels, in addition to its stinking smell, keep the extra.
- Dresses – At least, you should pack along half dozen of the clothes with you. Try for cotton ones that would take less space and would dry easily.
- A pair of ankle socks – The fins of the gear would hurt your ankle, so better stock a pair of ankle socks with you.
- Bra – Since you’d be wearing a swimsuit maximum of the time, you’d need a bra to travel back.
- A pair of underwear – If you don’t wish to sleep in your swimsuit, pack a pair of undies for yourself.
- Diva cup – There won’t be a lot of trash cans on board, so keep some with you as well, so that you don’t need to dump here and there.
- Deodorant – You will sweat profusely while you are on deck so if you want to stay odour free, then keep aside a deodorant for yourself.
- Hair ties – If you have a long hair, then make sure that you tie so that it doesn’t tangle.
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste – Keep your smile bubbly, even in the mid-ocean.
- Hair comb or Hairbrush – Try to keep your hair tangle-free, so always stuff a comb or brush in your bag.
- Lotion – Salt water would harm your skin so store a spare body lotion as well.
- Sleeping Pills – It may be difficult for you to sleep. So sleeping pills would help you for the same.
- Contact lenses, and Eye Drops – Always carry a pair of Contact Lenses and eye drops, in case your eye hurts.
- SD Memory Card – An underwater camera can be rented so that you can capture some of the amazing underwater worlds.
- iPod – If you are a party lover, then this tip is for you.
- Dive gear – There are various diving gears viz. Fins, Wetsuit, and much more. If you are not having these, then they are easily rented.
- Money to Booze – Foods are included whereas wine is not. You need to pay some extra at checkout.
- Snacks – For the foodies, snacks are a must to keep in the luggage.
- Deck of Cards – A brilliant idea.
- What NOT to bring
- Laptops & Expensive Items – So that you needn’t worry about.
- Makeup – There is no logic in applying mascara after you dive in the ocean.
Plan your trip carefully and hope for a beautiful snorkelling vacation! There are many vouchers available at Dealslands so that you enjoy your trip to the fullest.